The ReadinessUSA offers unique programs that provide learning, staffing, and capacity-building opportunities for junior and mid-career professionals to experience first-hand what working at the ReadinessUSA is like.
Find here below current open position:
Location: Miami – Department: Product
The Product Manager is responsible for establishing and communicating the long-term vision and strategy for their product/portfolio and how it supports and achieves the market segments strategies and initiatives as outlined in the market segments strategic plan. This position will act as a central hub within the organization managing and maintaining critical information and actions pertaining to your products, markets, competitors, customers, prospects, key industry analysts and many other elements. Responsibilities include thorough product planning, market analysis and understanding, customer education, competitive analysis, and implementation/execution of commercial and production strategies that drive demand, revenue, and increase profitability.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for P&L of product portfolio and product roadmap which includes product costs, inventories, pricing, and productivity drivers
- Delivers the operating plan: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and ROI for all channels of business.
- Develops competitive sales and marketing initiatives to meet business and revenue goals
- Identifies and champions new and creative approaches to business, operations and marketing opportunities and challenges
- Develops, communicates, and executes long-term vision and strategy and initiatives that align with global marketing within market verticals.
- Manages the full breadth of the Product/Portfolio lifecycle which include multigenerational product plans, new product introduction (NPI) mass production and end of life (EOL)
- Executes strategies as outlined in global market manager strategic plans for key imperatives and initiatives including strategic partnerships, customer education, staff development, and continuous improvement/business excellence
- Presents long-term product forecast and justification to the leadership team, which is used for business strategic/demand planning
- Partners closely with the global sales organization to drive commercial success
- Manages resourcing, timelines, and budgets associated with projects in areas of responsibility
- Develops and implements product and communication launch plans, coordinating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders from global market management, sales, marketing communication, engineering, operations, finance, legal, quality, research and development
- Determines the evolution of product, brand and therapy positioning as needed, contributing and managing the planning processes with consequent rollout to stakeholders and implementing global activities/tactics
- Provides executive leadership and cross-functional partners with updates, reports, and presentations regarding portfolio performance
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with global and cross-functional partners within the organization
- Formulates, reviews and executes corporate short and long-range plans, initiatives, and objectives for product roadmap
- Serves as technical adviser, demonstrating products and troubleshooting product issues
- Works closely with global marketing teams to ensure messaging is consistent and relevant across market verticals
- Works with the sales team to position products that maximize activity with respect to maintaining existing business and driving new growth within specific geographic territories and regions
- Conducts business KPI reviews with executive leadership
- Develops approved pricing guidelines, and acts as the point person for additional pricing actions/decisions that fall outside guidelines
- Ensures the development of product and application-specific training content, programs and customer collateral for global sales teams
- Prepares and maintains regional SWOT analysis
- Determines product market share by region/account
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Meets regularly with department leader to provide input and/or suggestions on opportunities/areas for improvement
- Provides oversight and direction to market managers and sales for pricing and profitability guidelines to be utilized by the sales team for respective market segments and individual accounts
Must-Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- 3 5 years in product/brand management with global/international marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to write effective business plans, marketing plans, and product plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfort presenting to internal and external audiences
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team, listening effectively to others
- Ability to multi-task, work on multiple projects, with good organizational skills
- Skilled in using Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Nice To Have:
- MBA or advanced degree in health policy or marketing
- Previous experience in marketing, business development, sales, therapy development, engineering or science
- Medical device experience
- Knowledge of plastics industry
- Experience in project and/or program management
Disclaimer Statement: Job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties and/or knowledge, skills, and abilities required, but a description of the job’s most important elements. Nothing in this description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Location: Miami – Department: Customer Service
Customer Service Representative
ReadinessUSA.com is searching for a Customer Service Representative to provide our website visitors a 5 star customer experience. Our Customer Service Associates promote quality Customer Service and maintain positive relationships though social media and communication
Other duties include:
- Processes and completes sales transactions;
- Helping Sales Associates and Guest with financing;
- Implements opening and closing procedures;
- Ensure all open and unresolved Customer issues are properly handled and satisfactorily resolved;
- Provides follow up and regularly communicates with internal departments as needed.
- Ability to work a retail schedule including weekends, nights and holidays;
- Professional communication and follow-up skills (bilingual Spanish a plus but not required);
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft products;
- High-energy ‘people person’ and relentless in pleasing the guest.
- Previous cash handling experience;
We offer Comprehensive Benefits and a Highly Competitive Compensation Program!
Location: Miami – Department: Software Engineering
- Responsible for the complete development lifecycle
- Responsible for release management
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code
- Work with data from back-end services/databases
- Maintain documentation
- Solid understanding of web applications security, session management, and best practices
- Object-Oriented Design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible Work-Home Schedule.
- Competitive Benefits & Compensation
- Learn & Gain Experience